Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): [1] 2 Next >
1 Votes - 5 Average   Women Having Sex With Many Men
diamondlife
Legends of the Forum

Group: Registered
Women Having Sex With Many Men

He's laughing with another girl, and loving another heart. Placing high stakes making sleeping hearts wake...he's loved in seven languages.
02-14-2011 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrdevine
Frequent Poster

RE: Women Having Sex With Many Men

Very good post.  This is why I get checked out and tested for everything yearly.  My partner is going to get tested before we even kiss because something that was not mentioned is the dangers of oral sex.  A lot of people consider it a form of safe sex but actually it is just as dangerous as having sex without a condom.  One of my good buddies is a MD and he said there is an increasing number of oral related diseases and most don't even know they have it.  The transmission of bodily fluids orally can lead to, very dry, sticky or pasty mouth, bad breath, itchy, severely chapped or tingling lips, a discolored tongue, sore or irritated throat and obvious mouth sores.  These symptoms could very well be a STD.    

People today are trifflin and you have to protect yourself when dealing with a strange or new people.  Sometimes it's best to stay single and have a clear mind and conscience.  This is the main reason why I don't openly date.  I'm old school, so one person at a time is fine with me.  Being in a monogamous relationship is safer than sleeping around and you can channel your sex drive towards one person.  Because on the real, men shouldn't be putting it down and getting freaky with every Mary, Kim and Sue on the block, because it's too much stuff going around.  That should be reserved for their lady and the same goes for females.  If I find out the person I'm trying to get to know is "seeing other people" or has a lot of male friends, I remove myself from that equation.  

Proverbs 7: 5-27
02-15-2011 11:04 AM
Dimaati
Foodie Addict

I'm starting to wonder-if every person that gets tested regularly & practices sex as long as their single & unattached, would the CDC give out a cash bonus just for having common sense?

"What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?"

Jeph Jacques, Questionable Content, #1615, March 2010
02-15-2011 01:24 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
diamondlife
Legends of the Forum

Did you guys even watch the video? They were NOT talking about STDs.

He's laughing with another girl, and loving another heart. Placing high stakes making sleeping hearts wake...he's loved in seven languages.
02-15-2011 02:02 PM
Brotha Meph
Saix: The Lunar Divider

Dimaati Wrote:
I'm starting to wonder-if every person that gets tested regularly & practices sex as long as their single & unattached, would the CDC give out a cash bonus just for having common sense?

The video is basically saying every dude that plows into a female's vagina leaves a bit of his essence within her. Numerous penises banging away at her cooch will basically make her crazy as a football bat.

There's nothing more low and pathetic than the Amerikkkan NBW.
02-15-2011 02:07 PM
evens1
Forum Elder

diamondlife Wrote:
Did you guys even watch the video? They were NOT talking about STDs.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw those replies.Icon_stressed

Come on folks! What the hell is wrong with you? Really! Think!!!

How the hell are you replying to things that you didn't even bother to watch and
think that this is intelligent.

The video is a warning to females that if they sleep around they will mess up their minds
and she explains in detail what biological mechanisms are at work that will produce that
result.

As the owner of a Black Relationship Group, I have seen the same thing, mainly from Black female
(very very rarely from Black men) thousands of times already. What is this crazy game that you
(especially the females) are playing? WHY?????

EV

[b]In this time of "Me, Me, Me" thinking, no matter what you do, it's still always about "Us"![/b]
02-15-2011 02:18 PM
evens1
Forum Elder

Brotha Meph Wrote:

Dimaati Wrote:

The video is basically saying every dude that plows into a female's vagina leaves a bit of his essence within her. Numerous penises banging away at her cooch will basically make her crazy as a football bat.

Thank you Brother man!

[b]In this time of "Me, Me, Me" thinking, no matter what you do, it's still always about "Us"![/b]
02-15-2011 02:19 PM
Dimaati
Foodie Addict

Brotha Meph Wrote:

Dimaati Wrote:

I watched the video & the 1st thought that came into my mind was "Doesn't anyone promote safe sex anymore??" It's getting to a point where you can touch a hand & come away with a STD but no one seems to care. (Sorry but it was the 1st thought I had watching the video)

In regards to the video, I do believe that everytime you have sex with someone you leave a bit a your spiritual force with them. So everytime a man have sex with a different woman, he's leaving himself & the other women he slept with within his most current partner. And as a woman sleeps with a man, his energy, her's & any man she slept with would be within her.  So let's not just say it's women because men too seem to be bat sh*t crazy when it comes to sexual energy & don't seem to care about the harm they're causing themselves or others. And taking a shower isn't the best way to remove such energy by the way.

02-15-2011 03:02 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrdevine
Frequent Poster

I did watch the video, twice to be exact.  I was just giving some extra info to those it may help.  The video was basically saying what Juanita Bynum said in her video "No more Sheets" but from a medical prospective.  Back in Biblical days, sex consummated marriage.  Mrs Bynum said that the reason a lot of people can't find a mate is because they are technically married to other people.  Not until they are cleansed from you can you find a mate.

Proverbs 7: 5-27
02-15-2011 05:19 PM
diamondlife
Legends of the Forum

Dimaati Wrote:

Brotha Meph Wrote:

Dimaati Wrote:

I watched the video & the 1st thought that came into my mind was "Doesn't anyone promote safe sex anymore??" It's getting to a point where you can touch a hand & come away with a STD but no one seems to care. (Sorry but it was the 1st thought I had watching the video)

In regards to the video, I do believe that everytime you have sex with someone you leave a bit a your spiritual force with them. So everytime a man have sex with a different woman, he's leaving himself & the other women he slept with within his most current partner. And as a woman sleeps with a man, his energy, her's & any man she slept with would be within her.  So let's not just say it's women because men too seem to be bat sh*t crazy when it comes to sexual energy & don't seem to care about the harm they're causing themselves or others. And taking a shower isn't the best way to remove such energy by the way.

Women are far more MAGNETIC so they PULL ON and HOLD ON to energy far more stronger and longer than men whom are ELECTRICAL.

02-16-2011 01:13 AM
diamondlife
Legends of the Forum

mrdevine Wrote:
I did watch the video, twice to be exact.  I was just giving some extra info to those it may help.  The video was basically saying what Juanita Bynum said in her video "No more Sheets" but from a medical prospective.  Back in Biblical days, sex consummated marriage.  Mrs Bynum said that the reason a lot of people can't find a mate is because they are technically married to other people.  Not until they are cleansed from you can you find a mate.

Yep, all of those energies are messing up women's energy fields and the spiritual essence of the men in it are basically telling the universe that she is taken. The universe responds accordingly by not sending a COMPLEMENTARY man her way.

I told yall that you NEED to get on this metaphysics ISH but it is the only thing that is going to give you the reasons WHY  things happen and the remedy. Good post MrDevine.

02-16-2011 01:25 AM
Dimaati
Foodie Addict

diamondlife Wrote:

Dimaati Wrote:

Brotha Meph Wrote:

Dimaati Wrote:

Women are far more MAGNETIC so they PULL ON and HOLD ON to energy far more stronger and longer than men whom are ELECTRICAL.

It's still an energy transfer between two people.  I'm not negating that women hold on to energy longer but men have the same problems retaining energy during sex-we're human & humans have a bio electric field that's either in flux or stable, depending on a person's life habits.

This is source material but it seems to be a good read for men that need to get their energy's together.
http://www.amazon.com/How-Manage-Your-DI...B0019EUZAQ
How to Manage Your DICK: Redirect Sexual Energy and Discover Your More Spiritually Enlightened, Evolved Self [Kindle Edition]

02-16-2011 07:17 AM
unfoolish1
Legends of the Forum

LOL  @ the people who needed to wait until a study came out to figure out there are negative consequences for getting around too much.

Karma has a domino-like effect, always comes full circle. We must LEARN the lesson and be the good example or we will BECOME the lesson and the bad example.
02-18-2011 05:21 PM
diamondlife
Legends of the Forum

unfoolish1 Wrote:
LOL  @ the people who needed to wait until a study came out to figure out there are negative consequences for getting around too much.

"Negative Consequences" is to general, but did you know the WHAT, HOW and WHY'S of the consequences?

02-19-2011 12:24 AM
evens1
Forum Elder

Dimaati Wrote:

diamondlife Wrote:

Dimaati Wrote:

Brotha Meph Wrote:

Dimaati Wrote:

It's still an energy transfer between two people.  I'm not negating that women hold on to energy longer but men have the same problems retaining energy during sex-we're human & humans have a bio electric field that's either in flux or stable, depending on a person's life habits.

This is source material but it seems to be a good read for men that need to get their energy's together.
http://www.amazon.com/How-Manage-Your-DI...B0019EUZAQ
How to Manage Your DICK: Redirect Sexual Energy and Discover Your More Spiritually Enlightened, Evolved Self [Kindle Edition]

Same ole feminist, we are all equal Bullshit.
Icon_lol

Let's see what is going on here....:

A Black Man, diamondlife,  is trying to tell you that the feminist game that you are playing is dangerous for your mental health and all you can say is that it's the same for men too! LOL! Not thank you or wow, I didn't know, just....... an argument!

All of that equals to ......................................................

YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN TO PROTECT YOU.

YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT BEING PROTECTED.

YOU ARE ON THE SAME PLANE AS MEN.

Bravo Girl! You win! Now go back to your radical feminist hangout and continue playing your game until you drop dead. I hate liars and you are a good one.

Go tell a few thousand Black females the same bull that you are saying here. When they get damaged, one after another, feel proud of the great work that you are doing in the name of whatever insanity you want to believe at the moment. There is no working with the likes of you or any female who wants to argue about any and everything.

EV

02-19-2011 11:59 AM
Pages (2): [1] 2 Next >
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: