Post Reply  Post Thread 
Single-mother has sex In Front of 9-Year-Old Daughter
Truthslayer
Legends of the Forum

Group: Registered
Single-mother has sex In Front of 9-Year-Old Daughter

Couple Charged With Having Intercourse In Front of 9-Year-Old Daughter to Teach Her About Sex

Saturday, February 10, 2007

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — A Woonsocket mother and her boyfriend are headed to trial on charges they had intercourse in front of the woman's 9-year-old daughter as a way to teach the girl about sex.

Rebecca Arnold, of Woonsocket, and her boyfriend, David Prata, have pleaded not guilty to felony child-neglect charges. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for next month.

When questioned by an investigator from the state Department of Children, Youth and Families, Prata, 33, said he and Arnold, 36, had sex "all the time" in front of the child and that "we don't believe in hiding anything."

He said the girl would often be on the bed watching as the couple had sex. Though they did not ask her to leave, they also did not force her to remain on the bed, Prata said.

Asked why he thought a child that age should know about sexual acts, Prata replied, "We wanted to prepare her so she would know how," according to a report from the investigator, Vanessa E. Cisela.

The girl, who is now 11, went to live with her biological father in North Adams, Mass., after spending the summer with her mother in Woonsocket.

Her teacher called the Child Abuse Hotline in December 2004 to report that the girl said her mother and her boyfriend had sex in front of her.

The child told a Massachusetts social services investigator that her mother and Prata never touched her or tried to include her in the sex.

Woonsocket police arrested Prata and Arnold in February 2005. The couple is accused of "providing an environment that is lewd and depraved in a manner that makes their home unfit for the child to live in," according to court records.

Prata and Arnold are free on bail pending a March 19 pretrial conference in Family Court. They each face one to three years in prison or a maximum $1,000 fine, or both.

Their lawyers did not return phone calls from The Providence Journal.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,251296,00.html

Quote:

Posted by: David
many single moms these days are whores. they get knocked up at around 17-24 being an irresponsibile hoe. they get more dick in their life than anyone and for all the foolish behavior she gets a child support check and many times a free ride to college.

Posted by: PowerChord
I grew up in this area of Rhode Island, the very next town over from Woonsocket.

I can tell you, that it's a real petri dish of humanity, particularly amongst the women. This story is not terribly surprising to me, given the locale.

David, you are so right. I moved back to the area soon after my divorce to stay with family for a little while, and I cannot count how many women in the 23-34 year old range had a brood of kids by at least three different men.

They see a professional guy walk in to the bar or nightclub, and they are on him like ugly on an ape. I was that guy.

Fortunately I had the presence of mind to not get suckered in by the half-assed attempts at seduction.

Quote:
the single mom will blame her faults and failures on men, and then she will get pissed off at supporting the kids she has all by herself, thats where you come in lol.

she in most cases will be looking at you as dependable income, she will try to sucker you into marrying her, pay for her and her kids, so she can have free time to find more dick for herself, then divorce you and then you have to pay for the bastard kids that arent yours.

one female i was talking to about this said

"any man should know that they dont want to deal with a single mom"

and my honroable father used to say

"David, son never get involved with a single mom, she is just lookin for a meal ticket"

Truthslayer

How to succeed with women-Succeed without them.

Start shoveling the gravel.

Woman slaying since day one

02-21-2007 11:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doncalypso
Resident mad scientist

RE: Single-mother has sex In Front of 9-Year-Old Daughter

What a shame... what a shame...

02-22-2007 06:46 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
casey
Moderate Poster

Wow...that is amazingly sick.

10-25-2007 06:44 AM
TheDahaka
ThreadEnder

...part of the problem is...

...they live in a town called

'Woonsocket...

...i mean it's a fact that most small towns
with 'retarded' names

are usually chock full of broke, toothless, skanks...

...tracy chapmans 'fast car' comes to mind...

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/Ryte/ALPHA/gd-dahaka.gif[/IMG]
...obviously, rehab aint working...time to get serious...
10-25-2007 07:29 AM
deedee72
Frequent Poster

Truthslayer Wrote:
Couple Charged With Having Intercourse In Front of 9-Year-Old Daughter to Teach Her About Sex

Saturday, February 10, 2007

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — A Woonsocket mother and her boyfriend are headed to trial on charges they had intercourse in front of the woman's 9-year-old daughter as a way to teach the girl about sex.

Rebecca Arnold, of Woonsocket, and her boyfriend, David Prata, have pleaded not guilty to felony child-neglect charges. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for next month.

When questioned by an investigator from the state Department of Children, Youth and Families, Prata, 33, said he and Arnold, 36, had sex "all the time" in front of the child and that "we don't believe in hiding anything."

He said the girl would often be on the bed watching as the couple had sex. Though they did not ask her to leave, they also did not force her to remain on the bed, Prata said.

Asked why he thought a child that age should know about sexual acts, Prata replied, "We wanted to prepare her so she would know how," according to a report from the investigator, Vanessa E. Cisela.

The girl, who is now 11, went to live with her biological father in North Adams, Mass., after spending the summer with her mother in Woonsocket.

Her teacher called the Child Abuse Hotline in December 2004 to report that the girl said her mother and her boyfriend had sex in front of her.

The child told a Massachusetts social services investigator that her mother and Prata never touched her or tried to include her in the sex.

Woonsocket police arrested Prata and Arnold in February 2005. The couple is accused of "providing an environment that is lewd and depraved in a manner that makes their home unfit for the child to live in," according to court records.

Prata and Arnold are free on bail pending a March 19 pretrial conference in Family Court. They each face one to three years in prison or a maximum $1,000 fine, or both.

Their lawyers did not return phone calls from The Providence Journal.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,251296,00.html

Quote:

many single moms these days are whores. they get knocked up at around 17-24 being an irresponsibile hoe. they get more dick in their life than anyone and for all the foolish behavior she gets a child support check and many times a free ride to college.

Posted by: PowerChord
I grew up in this area of Rhode Island, the very next town over from Woonsocket.

I can tell you, that it's a real petri dish of humanity, particularly amongst the women. This story is not terribly surprising to me, given the locale.

David, you are so right. I moved back to the area soon after my divorce to stay with family for a little while, and I cannot count how many women in the 23-34 year old range had a brood of kids by at least three different men.

They see a professional guy walk in to the bar or nightclub, and they are on him like ugly on an ape. I was that guy.

Fortunately I had the presence of mind to not get suckered in by the half-assed attempts at seduction.

Quote:
the single mom will blame her faults and failures on men, and then she will get pissed off at supporting the kids she has all by herself, thats where you come in lol.

she in most cases will be looking at you as dependable income, she will try to sucker you into marrying her, pay for her and her kids, so she can have free time to find more dick for herself, then divorce you and then you have to pay for the bastard kids that arent yours.

one female i was talking to about this said

"any man should know that they dont want to deal with a single mom"

and my honroable father used to say

"David, son never get involved with a single mom, she is just lookin for a meal ticket"

Truthslayer

Oh my God....I mean why?????

10-25-2007 09:37 AM
artbunker
Banned

Group: Banned

That just isnt cool man not cool at all. Those folks need help

10-25-2007 09:56 AM
Wisdomisawoman
Legends of the Forum

Art, I know what they need and not one word that comes to mind is "help" This is just a damn shame........frowns

Reality is the name we give to our disappointments

Mason Cooley
10-25-2007 10:22 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: