Post Reply  Post Thread 
1 Votes - 5 Average   Angry Black Woman vs. Traditional Asian Lady
Casual Observer
Legends of the Forum

Group: Registered
Icon_mrgreen  Angry Black Woman vs. Traditional Asian Lady

Check this out!  Even chinese people are tired of dealing with angry black women:

Shut this forum down, Tim. It serves no purpose.
10-09-2009 08:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
drjomc
Will return when order is restored.

Group: Banned
RE: Angry Black Woman vs. Traditional Asian Lady

That was hilarious!  It reminded me of two things:

1.  I overheard my Dad telling my brother once - when your Black wife is mad at you, you know.  You might sleep on the couch, she might keep you up fighting, but make no mistake, YOU WILL KNOW.  But when a man's Asian wife is mad at him, you think its ok because she didn't back-talk you, but you better sleep with  one eye open.  You just . . dont. . . know when the knife will come out.  (and he was serious!).

2.  My usually demure Asian mother went POSTAL on another Asian woman at Ikea.  I didn't know what came over moms, but I finally figure it out.  My niece was sent to get a cart (she was 10 years old at the time) and overheard an Asian woman make disparaging remarks about the black employees.  When she came back to us with the cart and an eye full of tears, my mom managed to get niece to explain her distress.  She then promptly marched (and I mean STOMPED) over to the woman with niece in tow, pointed to woman's two young children and ask "Are these your kids?"  "Yes" the woman replied.  

My mom sternly said to the woman in her Japanese accent while pointing to my niece who was sniffling tearfully "This izue MY grandata! . . . How you feelu I make YOUR kids cry liku dis!  Liku YOU maku MY grandbaby cry!  You know NUSING about buraku peopo in dis cuntory!"  

Then she admonished the woman, wagging her finger and said "You be careful!  You NEVER know who is listening.  Nexu time I kicku yo butt!  I hurt you!"

The poor woman was initially confused - seeing a petite middle-aged Asian woman surrounded by two tall black women (me and my sister) and my niece (whose ethnicity is darn near impossible to determine given her father is mixed race too).  When she got over her shock, she grabbed her kids and scurried away.  My sister and I looked at each other in amazement.  We've seen Mom lose her temper before, but RARELY in public like that day.

It was amazing to me to see my mom, who usually speaks in low tones, lose it in public and demonstrate absolutely NO CONCERN about who heard or saw her go nutso!  Grandma Tiger came ROARING that day.  My sister and I trailed my mother in silence (as dutiful children do) and she finished her shopping.  We were afraid to say a single word until she had calmed down.  We musta been a sight to see (LOL!).

So for those of ya'll who think ABW are scary (LOL) ya'll JUST don't know.  Even my husband knows not to piss my mother off (LOL).

Now which one of you NAUGHTY chillin' been messin' wit da SHADOWMAN?!?!
10-09-2009 09:45 AM
charlesh1609
Lamar, where's my Harpers?

This ABW, like so many, just couldn't find it in herself to STFU and walk away.  There's something toxic in American or perhaps African American culture that condones and accepts public displays of bad manners and stupidity like this.  But the funniest thing is after all that bad ass BARKING, the ABW gets deservedly stomped and THEN goes crying off to complain about her poor treatment.  As if she didn't instigate the beat down in any way whatsoever.  

Yup, that there is a STRONG BW.  Icon_rolleyes

Get in where you fit in.

No thanks, lady.  Keep your number.  I don't DO Ghetto.
10-09-2009 10:52 AM
Filmmaker-TimAlexander
Moderator, Originator & Forum Elder

Group: Moderator & Originator

What is it about women always saying "What you gonna do, what you gonna do?!!" while they are waving their hands in your face! Well I guess she found out! Think Rihanna - yeah I said it.

She got one punch - and that was it! If you call somebody out... Make sure you know how to fight in case they come out!

Here it is without the music, listen at the flesh crunch.... Icon_lol  I LOVE IT!  Owned!!!

[b]Yes, I made the film, and I am here.  I'm the "Chief Forum Elder" with Forum Elder Elder Ra (IslandRa) & Forum Elder Evens working hard to help others to see, learn and grow.[/b]
10-09-2009 12:50 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Casual Observer
Legends of the Forum

Filmmaker-TimAlexander Wrote:
What is it about women always saying "What you gonna do, what you gonna do?!!" while they are waving their hands in your face! Well I guess she found out! Think Rihanna - yeah I said it.

She got one punch - and that was it! If you call somebody out... Make sure you know how to fight in case they come out!

Here it is without the music, listen at the flesh crunch.... Icon_lol  I LOVE IT!  Owned!!!

That flying sidekick was cool!  Icon_up

Shut this forum down, Tim. It serves no purpose.
10-09-2009 10:46 PM
Douglamite
Legends of the Forum

THIS BIZNATCH WAS RUDE, CRUDE AND LEWD!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished viewing this with my mom. Mom mom was like "kick her ass!!!" lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom said that they should have dragged her black ass back on the bus to be whipped some more! lol

I do not know why SOME black women think that no other woman in the world can scrap!!!???
NOTE TO "SOME" AMERICAN BLACK WOMEN..............UNFORTUNATELY, PLENTY foreign women get their asses stretched out ON A DAILY BASIS with no laws to support the victim and punish the perpertrator!!!????? THEY CAN TAKE A PUNCH BLACK WOMEN............YOU CAN'T!!!!  Just ask the broad in this clip who got her ass kicked!!!

And yes I am a woman stating this.

Baba often uses others to test your integrity.
10-10-2009 12:00 PM
Bella20
Banned

This is hilarious.  Didn't that woman know that she couldn't fight when she started it?  That was a sad little punch she threw.

10-10-2009 02:40 PM
JlanTWhite
JLanT White

Bella20 Wrote:
This is hilarious.  Didn't that woman know that she couldn't fight when she started it?  That was a sad little punch she threw.

She knew she couldn't fight. But, she probably had been in the company of those individuals (like some here) who say "never hit a black woman...EVER...just stand there and let her talk shit in your face all day long, spit in your face, and beat your ass if she feels like it...but if you defend yourself..you are a barbaric, weakly, cowardly person...". So, she had pulled this game before..probably on white women who didn't fight back..

and she just came upon the wrong one. Saw how the Woman flew off the bus as soon as the door opened. Typical black woman. Just full of shit and hot air. I'm glad she got her ass kicked..I wish she had gotten it kicked some more.

You can't find Mr. Right while you're busy fucking Mr. Wrong.
10-10-2009 05:03 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheOnyx
Light Poster

Nah. How about earlier than that? I'm pretty sure EVERYONE on this board remembers this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbgRffXvHk

10-12-2009 10:44 PM
Fresh
Light Poster

TheOnyx Wrote:

Nah. How about earlier than that? I'm pretty sure EVERYONE on this board remembers this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbgRffXvHk

Yeah I remember that. Although the girl in that clip may have had mental issues, she knew what she was doing. I highly doubt she or the black woman who hit the asian woman would have jumped in a cops face.

Here is another one. We don't know what exactly made this guy knock the mess out of the girl in front of everyone at this Mcdonalds. IMHO, this is probably just a case of yet another black girl who talked slick....... But this attitude-havin' girl popped off at the mouth to the wrong guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNQZGS_nuds

10-13-2009 06:57 PM
IslandRa
Kruncked Out Forum Elder

Many times, these women will take a quick look at your size or your conservative dressage and conclude in their mind that they can punk you.  Like I said in another thread, let the thugs (and now) meek, mild, docile Asain women, dust their asses.  They will eventually learn.

They use overinflated and unrealistic standards to reject normal men, but somehow wind up fucking deadbeats, players, thugs and all around assholes.
  -- unfoolish1
10-13-2009 07:42 PM
winnie2u
Legends of the Forum

Dayum.............
Many a woman have got their azz kicked for runnin that yap at just the right person at just the right time. Indeed they will eventually learn.  You really have to watch out for the quiet ones, the ones that talk all that smack aint spit anyways.

I have to say:  Well deserved azz kickin.

10-13-2009 11:31 PM
winnie2u
Legends of the Forum

I hadnt seen the 1 with old lady but was really hoping she wouldve clubbed her with the handbag or an umbrella.  That wouldve been even more deserved.

10-13-2009 11:34 PM
Luckie77
Legends of the Forum

The black chick shouldve kept her mouth quiet. All bark and no bite. yeah those are always the ones to get knocked out.

10-14-2009 10:20 AM
TheOnyx
Light Poster

Fresh Wrote:
Yeah I remember that. Although the girl in that clip may have had mental issues, she knew what she was doing. I highly doubt she or the black woman who hit the asian woman would have jumped in a cops face.

Here is another one. We don't know what exactly made this guy knock the mess out of the girl in front of everyone at this Mcdonalds. IMHO, this is probably just a case of yet another black girl who talked slick....... But this attitude-havin' girl popped off at the mouth to the wrong guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNQZGS_nuds

I know the girl in the train clip had the nerve to act like she didn't do anything after those guys stopped her so that's why I posted it.

As for the girl in the McDonalds clip, I remember seeing that in the news on Yahoo! and when I read the article and comments, it and some people said she was talking crap.

10-26-2009 10:10 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: