Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 Next >
Why do black men worship white women?
Dead to you
Unregistered

Why do black men worship white women?

Black men what is it that give you the thought that the white man daughter is so much better than you own when even he the white man doesn't worship her?  See your perception of him protecting her give you the allusion that he worships her but he is only infact protecting her from you....someone he considers to be lower than algi on the food chain.  Because white man has had power over you since the day he stole you from African and enslave you he has feed you the allusion of his woman and himself being superior and genetically better than you.  His brainwashing has gotten you hung from trees for trying to fancy his seed.  Black men have died to kiss white flesh and will die and kill right to this day to protect the white mans see.  Why do you degrade your own seed but uplift the white mans daughter?  Do you know you degrade yourself by saying that the white woman offspring is better than yourself?  How can a white woman be better than a black woman without a white man being better than you?  How is it that you can see one view but not the other?  

White woman enjoy your softer side not because she is docile but because she is milky white.  When you take up with her she can call you a nigger and you will still fight for her and take care of any offspring you create with her.  You will shield her from you own the angry black woman to keep her safe and sound and free of harm.  You will work more than eight hours, go to church and pray, be family oriented and loving to make sure your white woman is well kept and free of worry.  Why haven't you don't this for your own woman?  

Is it her soft blonde straight flowing hair that got your dick hard and your heart open wide?  Is it her deep blue eyes that got you mezmerized and over taken with lust and emotional unrest.  Is it her milky white thighs that got you salivating to feast between them?  Is it that you think your worth will rise if you eat from her dirty white hole?  Is it the thought of planting your to face, your tongue and then your seed inside her that will give you the key to the white man's world?  Is the the eurphoria you get when you kiss her thin lips that makes you feel as if you finally made it?  Is it taking her hand in marraige that you feel you finally have a piece of the white man fortune?  Is it the liberation of finally owning something that was untouchable to your dead for fathers who picked cotton and fell at the feet of her?  Only you can answer this mystery by going deep inside yourselves.  Although no matter how ridiculous it looks the humiliation is always worth white womans acceptance.  

Black men you have finally made it buy living through her, giving the best of you to her....she is your real queen the only one you will ever be loyal and loving too.  Only the ones who enslaved you can set you free and that is what the white woman has done for you black man she has finally unlocked your best and set him free.

Peace and go be happy your white goddess if waiting at ther thrown.  No need to be here arguing with women beneath you.....go and tend to your white Goddess you have no time to spare here with black female dirt under your shoes.

04-24-2006 02:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

have you ever stop to think that maybe they are going to white women because black women drive them away? Take a look around the forum with the Man hate glasses off. You haven't noticed the same story over and over again? Black guy who is an honest man who is a good guy get dissed. They grow up and date a type of woman who actually likes them for THEM.

Its all over this board. So many black guys who acted right. Who are intellegent got dissed. Looked over and tossed aside. Why should they crawl back to the same women who didn't want them?

What is so bad about dating somebody who likes you for YOU. Why can't any of you morons see this? Black women don't want real men. They don't want good men. So leave them the nigga and thugs that they want.

04-24-2006 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I agree with the poster when a black man does get a white woman he worships and treats her like a goddest that can do no wrong.  Black men are still enslaved.

04-24-2006 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: Why do black men worship white women?

Dead to you Wrote:
Black men what is it that give you the thought that the white man daughter is so much better than you own when even he the white man doesn't worship her?  See your perception of him protecting her give you the allusion that he worships her but he is only infact protecting her from you....someone he considers to be lower than algi on the food chain.  Because white man has had power over you since the day he stole you from African and enslave you he has feed you the allusion of his woman and himself being superior and genetically better than you.  His brainwashing has gotten you hung from trees for trying to fancy his seed.  Black men have died to kiss white flesh and will die and kill right to this day to protect the white mans see.  Why do you degrade your own seed but uplift the white mans daughter?  Do you know you degrade yourself by saying that the white woman offspring is better than yourself?  How can a white woman be better than a black woman without a white man being better than you?  How is it that you can see one view but not the other?  

White woman enjoy your softer side not because she is docile but because she is milky white.  When you take up with her she can call you a nigger and you will still fight for her and take care of any offspring you create with her.  You will shield her from you own the angry black woman to keep her safe and sound and free of harm.  You will work more than eight hours, go to church and pray, be family oriented and loving to make sure your white woman is well kept and free of worry.  Why haven't you don't this for your own woman?  

Is it her soft blonde straight flowing hair that got your dick hard and your heart open wide?  Is it her deep blue eyes that got you mezmerized and over taken with lust and emotional unrest.  Is it her milky white thighs that got you salivating to feast between them?  Is it that you think your worth will rise if you eat from her dirty white hole?  Is it the thought of planting your to face, your tongue and then your seed inside her that will give you the key to the white man's world?  Is the the eurphoria you get when you kiss her thin lips that makes you feel as if you finally made it?  Is it taking her hand in marraige that you feel you finally have a piece of the white man fortune?  Is it the liberation of finally owning something that was untouchable to your dead for fathers who picked cotton and fell at the feet of her?  Only you can answer this mystery by going deep inside yourselves.  Although no matter how ridiculous it looks the humiliation is always worth white womans acceptance.  

Black men you have finally made it buy living through her, giving the best of you to her....she is your real queen the only one you will ever be loyal and loving too.  Only the ones who enslaved you can set you free and that is what the white woman has done for you black man she has finally unlocked your best and set him free.

Peace and go be happy your white goddess if waiting at ther thrown.  No need to be here arguing with women beneath you.....go and tend to your white Goddess you have no time to spare here with black female dirt under your shoes.

on point

but remember its SOME black men that behave in this way

but don't limit it to men.  black people in general have this self-loathing/self-hating mentality where they've become mental victims to the influence of the white supremacist world

04-24-2006 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: Why do black men worship white women?

Anonymous Wrote:

Dead to you Wrote:
White woman enjoy your softer side not because she is docile but because she is milky white.  

on point

but remember its SOME black men that behave in this way

but don't limit it to men.  black people in general have this self-loathing/self-hating mentality where they've become mental victims to the influence of the white supremacist world

On point???  That was plain IDIOTIC.

04-25-2006 01:44 PM
Sol
No Cap'ms

Group: Registered

I've never dated a white woman. I DON'T want to either.

I'll myself would prefer a black woman from another culture.

-Lessons of the retired Cap'ms of the Cap'ms Command - Focus on evolving self and not them. We cannot evolve them. They can only do the same as us...evolve self.
04-25-2006 01:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Darlene
Unregistered

You my brother are out of order and very much so incorrect.

Anonymous Wrote:
have you ever stop to think that maybe they are going to white women because black women drive them away? Take a look around the forum with the Man hate glasses off. You haven't noticed the same story over and over again? Black guy who is an honest man who is a good guy get dissed. They grow up and date a type of woman who actually likes them for THEM.

Its all over this board. So many black guys who acted right. Who are intellegent got dissed. Looked over and tossed aside. Why should they crawl back to the same women who didn't want them?

What is so bad about dating somebody who likes you for YOU. Why can't any of you morons see this? Black women don't want real men. They don't want good men. So leave them the nigga and thugs that they want.

04-25-2006 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Anonymous Wrote:

04-25-2006 02:05 PM
Sol
No Cap'ms

Re: You my brother are out of order and very much so incorre

Darlene Wrote:

Anonymous Wrote:

I would have to agree with this. Same happened to me.

I'm not in jail.

I have been working for a fortune 500 company for 8+ years.

I have a son from a previous relationship that i spend every other week with. I have him equally and i am NOT on child support.

I stay fit and guess what...I'm not what women consider unattractive and could have a nice dating life if i chose to but why waste my time as i have in the past? I've gotten the same over and over. I'm not wanted by sistas here in the US but that's fine. I know plenty who do.

Oh and PS.... I know i'm gonna get called on lyin on this one but i've done nothing but long term relationships TRYING to find a sista to marry. Now....no thanks. You ladies taught me well and i'm not a dummy to keep setting myself up with BS.

-Lessons of the retired Cap'ms of the Cap'ms Command - Focus on evolving self and not them. We cannot evolve them. They can only do the same as us...evolve self.
04-25-2006 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Damn this poster told the absolute truth about black men who worship white women.  I bet they lick their feet too.

04-25-2006 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: You my brother are out of order and very much so incorre

Sol Wrote:

Darlene Wrote:

Anonymous Wrote:

I would have to agree with this. Same happened to me.

I'm not in jail.

I have been working for a fortune 500 company for 8+ years.

I have a son from a previous relationship that i spend every other week with. I have him equally and i am NOT on child support.

I stay fit and guess what...I'm not what women consider unattractive and could have a nice dating life if i chose to but why waste my time as i have in the past? I've gotten the same over and over. I'm not wanted by sistas here in the US but that's fine. I know plenty who do.

Oh and PS.... I know i'm gonna get called on lyin on this one but i've done nothing but long term relationships TRYING to find a sista to marry. Now....no thanks. You ladies taught me well and i'm not a dummy to keep setting myself up with BS.

It happens to MOST professional black men, it is a disgrace. Say goodbye to any intelligent blacks in the U.S., they will be bred out through interracial marriage.

04-25-2006 04:19 PM
lovemyqueen
New To Forum

B/c they are still slaves

SLAVERY!!!!

Too many of these brothers glorify white women b/c it is sense of adventure.   Just like on the plantation.   There is a lot of work on this topic from Naim Akbar and dr. Joy Leary.

More over, in general black people worship white people from the images we put up on our walls, to how we treat white people at work vs.  black people.

I just don't  understand how ANY man can look ata white woman and black woman, and glorify the white girl.    There is nothing sweeter than a wonderful, mature, enlightened and fine sisters.

04-26-2006 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: B/c they are still slaves

lovemyqueen Wrote:
SLAVERY!!!!

Too many of these brothers glorify white women b/c it is sense of adventure.   Just like on the plantation.   There is a lot of work on this topic from Naim Akbar and dr. Joy Leary.

More over, in general black people worship white people from the images we put up on our walls, to how we treat white people at work vs.  black people.

I just don't  understand how ANY man can look ata white woman and black woman, and glorify the white girl.    There is nothing sweeter than a wonderful, mature, enlightened and fine sisters.

Of course there is nothing sweeter, but since only about 10 exist on this planet we need to look elsewhere.

04-26-2006 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Anonymous Wrote:

lovemyqueen Wrote:
SLAVERY!!!!

Of course there is nothing sweeter, but since only about 10 exist on this planet we need to look elsewhere.

You are an idiot but then most black men are.  White ass licker.

04-26-2006 10:33 AM
ABigNerd
Unregistered

Anonymous Wrote:

You are an idiot but then most black men are.  White ass licker.

You are so mature. You have excellent debating skills and are great at arguing your position from a logical viewpoint.

04-26-2006 10:39 AM
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 Next >
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: