Post Reply  Post Thread 
1 Votes - 5 Average   Black Women Don't Want Good Black Men
evens1
Forum Elder

Group: Registered
Black Women Don't Want Good Black Men

Again, "The Black Male Law", lays down, what I think is, a reality.

A young lady replied: "YES! I have been trying to tell people this, especially men, but they don't listen. Some black women may turn down "good" black men because they are not attracted to them, but MOST turn them down because they feel UNWORTHY! They feel he is too good for them, so they seek a man on their level or beneath them. And by the way I am a woman. People don't want to be honest with themselves but it is true. I am so glad someone else can see the truth when it comes to this thing.

jujay91

Men: What do you think about this video?

* No Females on this thread please.

EV

[b]In this time of "Me, Me, Me" thinking, no matter what you do, it's still always about "Us"![/b]
02-03-2011 09:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
unfoolish1
Legends of the Forum

RE: Black Women Don't Want Good Black Men

Hmmm...I have considered this possibility too. I will check out the video and give my full assessment shortly. This may be why when some women get involved with decent men they seem to sabotage the relationship, possibly because they know they have more than they deserve. It's no excuse but may provide some insight on why they do things that don't make any sense.

But if they are with a man who is beneath them they won't respect him....we've seen how that plays out!

Edit: lol he went off I gues he had to get some things off his chest lol.

But yeah this aspect need to be looked at too. Why do they choose the thugs. Some say it's low self esteem, others say it's because water seeks it's own level!  I tend to agree with the latter. The point about how these women want a leg up in the relationship seem to be valid here.  Some want power/leverage/control etc. and won't be honest about that. But when you look at their choices and their behaviors it is right there plain as day.  Like I said if she chooses to be with a man she feels is beneath her she may feel she has more leverage/etc. but she will not respect that man and this will cause it's own set of problems.

If he's better than her she's not happy
If he's not better than her she's not happy

The poridge is always either too hot or too cold, what kind of Goldielocks shit is this?

Karma has a domino-like effect, always comes full circle. We must LEARN the lesson and be the good example or we will BECOME the lesson and the bad example.
02-03-2011 12:40 PM
Jlantwhite2011
Legends of the Forum

Man...why are you all still trying to answer this question? Let's be real. Black women choose no good men because they think it's hip, cool, and suave. The ones who think they are "the shit" choose the absolute worst men. So, that "low self esteem" bullshit goes right out the window. If anything, it's an arrogance and haughtiness that makes them think they are superior to the men who aren't like something out of a thug romance novel.

It's over. Black women are permanently damaged. They will never recover.

02-03-2011 02:36 PM
unfoolish1
Legends of the Forum

Well there may be more than one reason why they do it but the end result is always the same.

FAIL

Karma has a domino-like effect, always comes full circle. We must LEARN the lesson and be the good example or we will BECOME the lesson and the bad example.
02-03-2011 02:50 PM
evens1
Forum Elder

unfoolish1 Wrote:
Hmmm...I have considered this possibility too. I will check out the video and give my full assessment shortly. This may be why when some women get involved with decent men they seem to sabotage the relationship, possibly because they know they have more than they deserve. [b]It's no excuse but may provide some insight on why they do things that don't make any sense.[/b]

But if they are with a man who is beneath them they won't respect him....we've seen how that plays out!

Edit: lol he went off I guess he had to get some things off his chest lol.

But yeah this aspect need to be looked at too. Why do they choose the thugs. Some say it's low self esteem, others say it's because water seeks it's own level!  I tend to agree with the latter. The point about how these women want a leg up in the relationship seem to be valid here.  Some want power/leverage/control etc. and won't be honest about that. But when you look at their choices and their behaviors it is right there plain as day.  Like I said if she chooses to be with a man she feels is beneath her she may feel she has more leverage/etc. but she will not respect that man and this will cause it's own set of problems.

The poridge is always either too hot or too cold, what kind of Goldielocks shit is this?

Unfoolish wrote:

"If he's better than her she's not happy
If he's not better than her she's not happy"

It appears to me that this Goldilocks gal doesn't want to be happy. I've always believed that the BF is conditioned to act in certain ways. Is it possible that the ultimate, (Internal) desire of many BFs is to simply be alone?

EV

[b]In this time of "Me, Me, Me" thinking, no matter what you do, it's still always about "Us"![/b]
02-03-2011 07:18 PM
unfoolish1
Legends of the Forum

evens1 Wrote:

unfoolish1 Wrote:
Hmmm...I have considered this possibility too. I will check out the video and give my full assessment shortly. This may be why when some women get involved with decent men they seem to sabotage the relationship, possibly because they know they have more than they deserve. [b]It's no excuse but may provide some insight on why they do things that don't make any sense.[/b]

Edit: lol he went off I guess he had to get some things off his chest lol.

Unfoolish wrote:

"If he's better than her she's not happy
If he's not better than her she's not happy"

It appears to me that this Goldilocks gal doesn't want to be happy. I've always believed that the BF is conditioned to act in certain ways. Is it possible that the ultimate, (Internal) desire of many BFs is to simply be alone?

EV

Conditioning is one theory. Conditioned by who though? Someone keeps doing the same thing over and over they kind of condition themselves so who is to blame?

I'm more inclined to believe it's bad choices and stubborness and lack of introspection.

At least that's the pattern I've noticed.

02-03-2011 09:24 PM
fair_guy
Legends of the Forum

Jlantwhite2011 Wrote:
Man...why are you all still trying to answer this question? Let's be real. Black women choose no good men because they think it's hip, cool, and suave. The ones who think they are "the shit" choose the absolute worst men. So, that "low self esteem" bullshit goes right out the window. If anything, it's an arrogance and haughtiness that makes them think they are superior to the men who aren't like something out of a thug romance novel.

It's over. Black women are permanently damaged. They will never recover.

F***ing ++

Men who not tall enough to dunk a goal are often PENALIZED SOCIALLY!
[img]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltkcs5wWGN1qad64wo1_400.jpg[/img]
02-04-2011 07:34 PM
Humbleguy
Legends of the Forum

evens1 Wrote:

Again, "The Black Male Law", lays down, what I think is, a reality.

A young lady replied: "YES! I have been trying to tell people this, especially men, but they don't listen. Some black women may turn down "good" black men because they are not attracted to them, but MOST turn them down because they feel UNWORTHY! They feel he is too good for them, so they seek a man on their level or beneath them. And by the way I am a woman. People don't want to be honest with themselves but it is true. I am so glad someone else can see the truth when it comes to this thing.

jujay91

Men: What do you think about this video?

* No Females on this thread please.

EV

The guy in the video had a lot of valid points, but the reason black men are saying black women choose thugs, is because any and all criticism of female behavior is misogyny. This is why our bourgeoisie Black Greek leaders are so reluctant to talk about young black women desiring thugs, if you don't adhere to the tenets of the gynocentric populist following that we are calling black culture, you will be ostracized and put into the black conservative category. There can be no criticism of the contradictory sexual preferences of black women, to attempt to do so, would be a denial of black female sexual agency, and the only people that would do that are misogynists.

A heightened awareness that isn't feminist is misogynist, this is ideological coercion it is an intimidation tactic designed to silence dissenters. Remember black cultural solidarity and radical feminist ideology are one and the same, this truth is the reason why we're hearing black men making arguments that absolve black women. The goal of black feminists is to prevent a black patriarchy from coming into existence, if you look closer you will realize that the educational and economic disenfranchisement of black men does the same thing it prevents a black patriarchy from being established. The logic of white supremacy racism and the logic of black feminism are identical, they are both inherently misandric, but they use different means to achieve the latter.

What black women don't tolerate is a man that tells them what to do or about themselves, this creates a role reversal that they can't handle. It's the womans job to make the man self-conscious, therefore being self-conscious is inherently masculine, the obesity epidemic facing white and black women is evidence that being self-conscious is masculine. I doubt that black women feel unworthy of a good black man, even the women with a few baby daddies think they deserve an upstanding brother. Any man that makes a woman self-conscious will be accused of being a misogynist, what are the implications of this? To accuse a man of hating women is a subtle way of calling him a faggot or gay. Any and all criticism of female behavior is misogyny, the men that have the intellectual capacity to make black women self-conscious have less sex than men without this intellectual capacity for obvious reasons.Icon_mrgreen

02-06-2011 08:30 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: